Sunday, October 28, 2012

My first blog post EVER!

Hi everyone!

This is my first blog post ever. Why did I decide to jump on the blog bandwagon, you ask? Well, I used to write a weekly opinion column for my college's newspaper. I loved getting my voice out there for people to hear/read. I miss that feeling and want it back!

I think this blog is going to be a little bit of everything. I'm a wife and the mother of a three-year-old son named Cameron, so I'll definitely be sharing some stories from being a wife/mom. I'm also on a weight loss journey so I'll definitely be writing about my triumphs along the way. I am also majorly obsessed with reality television, so be prepared for some colorful commentary. In addition, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest. I'll more than likely be sharing some outfits I created, recipes I tried, crafts I made, tips that either worked or failed miserably, etc.

So, that's my blog in a nutshell. I hope you enjoy it! If you ever have any questions or want to know me a little better, please email me at angelabanangela3@gmail.com. I hope to get enough questions to post on a future FAQ blog post.

Talk to you all soon!
Angela : )

No comments:

Post a Comment